I’m always on the look out for easy ways to make dessert, because nobody wants to wait hours before indulging in something sweet. I mean you could just eat sugar out of the jar, but that’s frowned upon :p So I’m here to save you from that :p Today I made oat cookies and they taste amazing and the best part about these is that you don’t need to bake them and you only need 3 ingredients to make it!
With this recipe, you can add or remove ingredients according to your preference. You could use almond butter instead of peanut butter, you could also add chocolate chips, dried fruit, shredded coconut and so on. Recipe? Let’s get to it!
- 2 cup oat flakes
- ¾ cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 cup melted white chocolate
- In a pan, over medium heat, roast the oats for 5 minutes, stirring continuously
- Transfer the oats to a mixing bowl and add the peanut butter (while the oats are still hot) and mix
- Next add the melted chocolate and mix until everything is well combined
- Using a spoon, scoop out the mixture on a parchment paper/silicone mat and form a cookie
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.