Have you ever wanted to eat cheesecake, but couldn’t be bothered to go through the whole process of baking and then waiting for it to come together? Is that a yes I hear? Well, say no more!
These blueberry cheesecake cookies might just be the answer to your cravings. They are super easy to make and take about 25 minutes (including bake time!) If you’re someone who doesn’t like blueberries, switch it up. You can use strawberries, raspberries or even blackberries.
Nuts, such as pecans or macadamia nut can also be added to the batter (1/4 cup nuts)
On to the recipe!!
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 5 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg (room temp)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Line your baking tray with parchment paper
- Whisk the butter, cream cheese and sugar until well combined
- Next, add the egg and vanilla. Mix
- In another bowl, mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt)
- Add the blueberries to the flour mixture and mix until the blueberries are covered with flour
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ones and fold until well combined
- Using a table spoon (or scoop), drop spoonfuls of batter on the parchment paper and bake for 12-14 minutes
- Allow to cool